before your visit to Galeria Bielska BWA please read the information about opening hours, admission ticket prices, facilities in the building, accessibility and how to get to the gallery.
The gallery is open every day: 10.00 - 18.00
Gallery offices are open Monday to Friday: 08.00 - 16.00
regular ticket – 6 PLN , reduced ticket* – 3 PLN,
free admission on Wednesdays,
Sundays and holidays – admission for one zloty.**
*Reduced fee of 50 % for single admission to exhibitions in Galeria Bielska BWA is available upon presenting a valid ID document that entitles to getting the discount:
- school children and students,
- members of the Polish Pensioners and Invalids Association, the War Invalids and War Veterans,
- employees of Polish Ministry of Culture and National Heritage and Polish authorities related to culture,
- members of the Polish Artists/Photographers Associations, the Art Historians Association and the Polish Architects Association.
** 1 PLN ticket for each attendee of the Puppet Theatre Banialuka’s performance in the same day.
Free admission for:
- visual artists,
- students of Secondary Art School in Bielsko – Biała (upon presenting valid School ID),
- Polish Army soldiers in uniforms,
- patients of mental hospital in Bielsko-Biała – in the care of personnel.
How to get there
The Café Club Aquarium is located on the first floor and is open every day from 10am. It offers a wide variety of hot and cold drinks, snacks and refreshments. Café Club also provides magazines, periodicals and books to browse as well as a kids’ corner with games and activities for children.
Discounts in Galeria Bielska BWA