- Personal data administrator: Galeria Bielska BWA, represented by the Director, based at ul. 3 Maja 11, 43-300 Bielsko-Biała, which provides electronic services, and stores and gains access to information in the User's devices.
- Data Protection Supervisor - a person appointed by Galeria Bielska BWA in Bielsko-Biała to ensure the application of the provisions of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC.
- Cookies - IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the Website.
- Administrator's Cookies - Cookies posted by the Administrator, related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator via the Website.
- Website - means a website or application under which the Administrator runs a website operating in the domain nowa.galeriabielska.pl
- Device - an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Website.
- User - an entity for which electronic services may be provided in accordance with the Regulations and legal regulations or with which an Agreement for the provision of electronic services.
II. Types of cookies used
Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User's Device. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to enter User Devices. These files allow identification of the software used by the User and adjustment of the Website to each individual User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, their storage time on the Device and the assigned value.
The administrator uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: these are stored on the User's Device and remain there until the end of the session of the given browser. The saved information is then permanently removed from the Device memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
- Persistent cookies: these are stored on the User's Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the session of a given browser or turning off the Device does not delete them from the User's Device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
1. The Administrator uses Own Cookies for the following purposes:
a. Website configuration
- to adjust the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimize the use of Website pages;
- to recognize the device of the Website User and its location and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- to remember the settings selected by the User and personalize the User’s interface, eg regarding the selected language or region the User comes from;
- to remember the history of visited pages on the site in order to recommend content; font size, website appearance, etc.
b. Authenticate the User on the Website and provide session on the site
- to maintain the User's Website session (after logging in), and thus allow the User to enter any page on the Website without having to re-enter their login and password;
- to ensure correct configuration of selected Website functions, especially in terms of verification of the authenticity of the browser session;
- to optimize and increase the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator.
c. Implementation of processes necessary for the full functionality of websites
- to adjust the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and to optimize the use of Website pages. In particular, these files allow recognition of the basic parameters of the User's Device and properly display the website, tailored to their individual needs;
- to ensure the correct operation of an affiliate program, especially in terms of verification of sources of Users' redirects to the Website pages;
- to memorize the user's location;
- for analysis, research, and audience audit purposes;
- to create anonymous statistics which help understand how the Website Users use Website pages in order to further improve their structures and contents;
- to ensuring the safety and reliability of the Website;
- to provide an opportunity for the User to add site elements to their favourites page.
2. The Administrator uses the services of external cookies for the following purposes:
a. To present multimedia contents on the Website pages which are downloaded from the following external websites:
www.vimeo.com [cookies administator: Vimeo, LLC, USA];
www.youtube.com [cookies administrator: Google Inc., USA];
b. To collect general and anonymous statics with the use of analytical tools:
Google Analytics [cookies administrator: Google Inc., USA];
c. To log in to the Website with the use of social media:
Facebook Connect [cookies administrator: Facebook Inc, USA or Facebook Ireland];
d. To use interactive functions aimed at popularizing the Website with the use of social networking sites:
twitter.com [cookies administrator: Twitter Inc., USA]
Facebook.com [cookies administrator: Facebook Inc., USA or Facebook Ireland]
IV. Possibilities to determine the conditions of storage or access through Cookies
The User may independently and at any time change the settings for Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access to the User's Device via Cookies. The User can make the changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence by using web browser settings or service configuration. These settings can be changed, especially with regard to blocking the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to send notifications whenever Cookies are placed on the User's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
Information on the processing of personal data for the purposes of the statutory activity of Galeria Bielska BWA in Bielsko-Biała