These regulations define the rules for the use of the newsletter provided by Galeria Bielska BWA
- Newsletter is sent to the e-mail address provided by the subscriber and contains information related to the current activities of Galeria Bielska BWA in Bielsko-Biała - including exhibition vernissages, educational activities, lectures, film projections, etc.
- Newsletter is sent to recipients free of charge.
- A registered user may at any time change their e-mail address or unsubscribe by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Galeria Bielska BWA in Bielsko-Biała does not provide addresses of subscribers to third parties
- Galeria Bielska BWA in Bielsko-Biała reserves the right to change the regulations and frequency of sending messages depending on the number of events in a given week.
Pursuant to the Regulation of the European Parliament and the EU Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) Bielska BWA in Bielsko-Biała provides below information regarding the collection of personal data in connection with its statutory activity:
Information on the processing of personal data for the purposes of the statutory activity of Galeria Bielska BWA in Bielsko-Biała
1. Your personal data is administrated by Galeria Bielska BWA which is represented by the Director, based in Bielsko-Biała (43-300), ul. 3 Maja 11, e-mail: email@example.com, tel.: +48 33 812 58 61.
2. In matters related to your data, please contact the Data Protection Officer, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The data will be processed for the purposes of Newsletter disseminated by e-mail in order to promote exhibitions and cultural events organized by Galeria Bielska BWA, based on your consent.
4. Your personal data will not be shared with other data recipients.
5. Your data will be stored until your consent is withdrawn.
6. You have the right to access your personal data, rectify, delete, transfer or limit processing.
7. You have the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data. The exercise of the right to withdraw consent does not affect the processing prior to the withdrawal of consent.
8. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
9. Providing personal data is optional, but without this information, the Data Administrator will not able to provide the aforementioned services.
10.Personal data is protected in accordance with applicable regulations and with due diligence and accountability.